Commercial Building projects combine form and function with need for durability and accessibility. Greystone Services has the experience to provide construction management, design-build and turnkey services to our commercial customers.
- New Buildings & Structures
- Occupied Space Renovations
- Fuel Site Development
- Construction, Site Development and Planning
Greystone Services covers it all when it comes to working well with government agencies. We are problem solvers and innovators dedicated to providing quality maintenance and construction services to Local, State and Federal government organizations. Our project managers are experts at understanding the processes and protocols that each of these agencies demands. With many years of successful construction experience, Greystone Services delivers safe, consistent, and high-quality services to all our clients. Our deep knowledge and wide range of resources allow us to tackle any size construction project throughout the United States
- SSA- GSA
- 3 ravenna – multi building Demo & Renovation
- Fort Lee- Virginia – Dining Hall Renovation
- Fort Knox- AAFES Fuel Distribution Facility
- Redford- Site preparation
Greystone Services continues to evolve as a women-owned general contractor fueled by our team of experienced construction professionals, primarily providing flexible tailored to suit industrial, design-build, interiors and construction management services.
- Auto Empire Reconditing Facility,
- Warehouse/Flexspace Redevelopment
- Design/ Build Industrial/Flex Space
- Industrial Renovation/Restoration
Greystone Services is accomplished at guiding both small and large-scale projects through the complex process of commercial or industrial site selection, thorough research and market analysis, pre-development planning, regulatory approval, municipal incentives, land development, contracting and construction and managing financing throughout the process. We work closely streamline each client’s path, from site selection to completed construction.
- Land Development
- Industrial Office
- Medical Office
- Site Selection
- Pre-development Budgeting
- Site Planning & Zoning
- Alternative Financing
- Market Analysis
- Build-to-Suit for Lease
- Municipal Incentives
- Hamptons Subdivision,
- Rehabilitation/Renovation for Lucas County
- Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Remediation & Restoration
- Selective & Complete Demolition
- Landscape & Hardscape Design and Installation.