✓ Are you an experienced Project Manager?
✓ Do you enjoy working with people who share similar core values?
✓ Would you enjoy being a valued part of a TEAM?
✓ Then we are looking for YOU!
Current Position: We have an opening for a full-time experienced Project Manager
Who We Are: At Greystone Services we work hard, respect each other, and have fun! Here you aren’t only an employee, you are a valued part of our Team. We provide construction services including all aspects of project management, construction planning, and design build services. Our primary market is Federal. We typically work within a 5-hour radius of our corporate office, which is located in Toledo, OH.
Compensation: Greystone Services offers competitive salary packages to include healthcare including dental and vision, life insurance, 401k, 401k matching, profit sharing, holiday pay, personal days, vacation, paid education and training. .
• Analyze drawings, specifications, and other project documentation
• Assist in developing project budgets and buy-out process
• Purchasing duties
• Submit and negotiate change orders or modifications
• Create and update construction schedules
• Complete monthly progress reports
• Administer trade contracts and write scopes of work
• Create and maintain Submittal, RFI, and Testing Logs
• Write Requests for Information, review submittals, facilitate the submittal process
• Approve pay applications
• Attend meetings as required
• Generate meeting agendas and project meeting minutes
• Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines
• Establish and maintain working relationships with clients, vendors, and subcontractors
• Collaborate with project teams on other special initiatives, as required
The Preferred Candidate:
• Has at least 10 years’ experience in construction
• Experience as a Project Manager on projects with values of at least $1 million
• Has a bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or a construction related field
• Demonstrates a commitment to creatively engage and take initiative
• Experience using software such as: RS Means, MS Project, On-Screen Take Off, Blue Beam, RMS, and Primavera P6